The Secrets of Networking and Managing Business Relationships
Time & Location
About the Event
22nd July 2020 – 09:30 to 17:00
Bld Bischoffsheim 11, B-1000 Brussels
299 euros for members / 399 euros for non-members
Many of us think we should do more networking, but feel uncomfortable or unprepared. Even when you push yourself to ‘get out there’, you often feel that you are not getting the most out of the time you spend. This course will help you to improve your effectiveness and feel comfortable in a variety of networking situations. You’ll see how you can develop a networking strategy that works for you and then plan and prepare for specific situations. Along the way, you’ll learn a variety of tools and techniques to help get the best out of yourself in networking settings.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to help their business, career and personal life by building their network.
1. Understand the range of networking opportunities open to you.
2. See the benefits of networking
3. Plan your networking to achieve your objectives.
4. Prepare for specific situations and opportunities.
5. Learn approaches, tools and techniques that work with who you are.
6. Feel confident and comfortable in events and other networking situations.
7. Build relationships that deliver even greater value.
8. Manage your contacts and stay in touch.
Glenn Vaughn was schooled in the “Brussels bubble” lobbying, chambers of commerce and networking events of all forms. Glenn has built his own extensive professional and business network by making every mistake possible. Networking never came easily or naturally. Now he enjoys it immensely!