Online: The Engaging Virtual Leader
Time & Location
About the Event
Online Meeting - Video Conference
- Part 1: 11th June from 17.00 (90 minutes)
- Part 2: 12th June from 17.00 (90 minutes)
- Part 3: 18th June from 17.00 (90 minutes)
245 euros for members / 295 euros for non-members
Your team is working from at home and spread of different locations. Yet you still have to lead and inspire. Leading a virtual team requires a whole set of different skills vs a F2F one. In this masterclass we will explore in a highly engaging and interactive way what it takes to connect with your team also in this challenging time. We will explore how you can navigate across the pitfalls of remote leadership and how to full establish a virtual working culture. From technology towards the latest thinking on collaboration in remote organizations we will provide concrete strategies in this course as well as explore your defined challenges.
Who should attend?
Leaders of organizations and teams, large and small who have to lead in the “new normal”. Anybody who has to lead and manage people in a new remote context. Also experienced remote leaders will learn tools and strategies that they can apply the next day.
Program Objectives & Key Highlights
1. What are the cornerstones of great virtual teams?
2. Pitfalls of the remote world and how to navigate around them
3. Leadership styles for remote teams
4. The virtual ladder for connecting
5. The PIE levels of success in a remote setting
6. Optimal interaction and collaboration strategies: Co-creation and more
7. Leveraging technology in an optimal way
8. How to become a high performance virtual leader: overcoming the “passive face-time bias”
9. Remote image and other key considerations when working with clients remotely
10. Principles of virtual team building
Training / Workshop Leader
Lars Sudmann is a speaker with more than 10 years experience as a business leader, e.g. as CFO Belgium of Procter & Gamble. Lars has been a manager of people from 25 different nationalities and has led various virtual organization initiatives and teams. He is a lecturer on remote organizations and was featured on the Economist Career Network, BBC Capital, Fast Company and many more. He has been a 5-times TEDx speaker and his latest book on innovative leadership is called “Innovation that Sticks”.