Online: Embodied Leadership (3 sessions) Part 2
Time & Location
About the Event
This event will take place over 3 sessions, 90 minutes each
Price: 249 euros for members / 299 euros for non-members
(min. 1 /max. 8 participants)
Embodied Leadership bridges the quadrants of (i) the way we communicate, (ii) how we behave, (iii) our emotions and (iv) our values, so that we can lead with purpose, authenticity and confidence. It’s grounded in somatic coaching and builds your emotional, social and somatic intelligence.
This training is not about yoga, meditation or body language. Rather, it leverages the science of the mind-body connection and the intelligence of the body, to enable you to be a more powerful and resilient leader.
Who should attend?
This training is for everyone who wants to reach their potential as a leader.
1. Understand the science of the mind-body connection so you can:
2. Build resilience and values in your leadership
3. Control your emotions under stress – rather than being controlled by them
4. Express yourself with calm confidence, kindness and smartness in challenging situations
5. Understand the intelligence of the body as a source of self-awareness, purpose and well-being.
6. Become aware of your blind spots and unconscious behaviours and how they can sabotage your progress – so you can re-programme yourself into positive habits.
Training / Workshop Leader
Meetings Doctor, Dr Madeleine de Hauke is recognized for her work advising, coaching, training and facilitating organizations on re-programming their meeting culture and disrupting business as usual behaviours, habits and reflexes to increase results. A medical doctor with a distinguished 25+ year career in the chemical and medical industries across three continents, Madeleine founded Business4Good in 2017 to cure meeting syndrome in all its forms – including with yourself: when’s the last time you got in your own way?